Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Oh No I've missed you more:)

MISSING YOU!
So alot has happened since we last met!
JULY 2011 TO BE EXACT!
 Relate, relation & relationships, so many has come and gone but all remains the same.....ARE YOU UP NEXT SUGA?
As I catwalk stilletos, red lips, couture styled down.... twirling gracefully always remembering to smile or bite for all this didnt come easy. You next suga! (in my now famous southern american twang)
I truly have missed you, Dear Dairy.  No honestly... Lets get to it!
Gossip?  None yet but you didnt hear it from me....
IDALIAS SALON now provides 100% Natural Brazilian Hair 16in, 18in, and 20 inches! currently available.....Deep Wave & Body Wave The most asked for hair types around!
BE WHO YOU ARE CERTAINLY, ARENT WE ALL STARS?
No low self esteem here! If you do suffer this incrediblile illness, you need to visit me CHanelle of IDALIASSALON.COM
I will build you up from the outside in!  You will  do the work of letting your inner light shine!




No comments:

Post a Comment